As restrictions are lifting, The Allingham Arms Hotel is happy to announce we will re-open our doors on the 3rd July to our guests with new safety measures in place.
At the Allingham Arms Hotel our guest’s health and wellbeing has always been a priority. While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in our hotel, we understand that it is vital for us to take additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We look forward to welcoming all our guests back to The Allingham Arms Hotel and Bundoran. There are some changes to our procedures that our guests may notice.
· Pre-payments will be offered to guests where possible to reduce direct contact at check-in and card payments are encouraged.
· Visible floor markings, plexiglass screens, sanitisation stations and signage has been installed throughout the hotel.
· Key cards will be sanitised after each guest use.
· Room Service and Room Charges have been temporarily suspended.
· Early Check in’s and Late Checkouts are currently suspended.
· Check-in will be 4pm approximately but bear with us due to rigorous cleaning procedures in the rooms.
· Check-out will be 11:30am sharp to aid in the sanitisation of rooms.
· Our restaurant, bar, lobby, and all public areas has been reconfigured to reflect social distancing.
· Additional rigorous cleaning protocols will be introduced along with high-frequency cleaning of all public areas.
· Guest Rooms – stringent cleaning and sanitisation of all bedrooms will focus on high-contact hotspots in the room.
· Breakfast and Dinner bookings are essential and will be on a first come first served basis.
· Restaurant menus will be available on our website and across our social media. Hard copies of our menu will be sanitised after each use.
· Our breakfast buffet has been removed from our offering and has been replaced with table service. All other buffet offerings are suspended temporarily.
A full list of recommendations and information is available on your booking confirmation.
DUTY OF CARE
We are closely following the guidance and procedures of the HSE and WHO. The Management of The Allingham Arms Hotel understand the importance of our Duty of Care both towards our guests and equally our staff. Continuous staff training will be implemented to comply with all guidelines.
We may have to implement procedures and measures as part of our new “normal”, however we want you to be assured that we will do our upmost to keep both you the guest and our amazing team safe at all times but please bear with us as we enter unchartered territory.
We look forward to welcoming you all soon.
Peter, Elizabeth and all the team.